venerdì 13 luglio 2007

I have a great time in Baikel Lake.Lucy

I was deeply attracted by the paintings that were drawn by the artists of the 19th century When I first watched them years ago .Now I am in the picture.Russia is really beautiful .The yellow, Purple,white flowers Like stars shining in the grass.Further are the hills covered with the trees.And rivers and small lakes hiding in the grassland.We spent three days in the island of Baikel Lake. A wonderful place.We walked miles in the forest.enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air By the seashore.We talked. Laughed and played cards with four lovely Frnch girls.We feel we are in the heaven.We forgot the pain of our feet.the boring long times on the way.All hard time has gone.Just the happiness.I think it may why people love to travel.

Nessun commento: